Guildstone Associates academy
Guildstone Associates academy provides several bespoke courses aimed at individuals who would like to take the next step in their careers and personal development. Our instructors have a long history and vast experience within the private security sector. Guildstone associates conducts tasks globally for private and corporate clients, this ensure that our instructors who conduct our courses offer the most advanced and up to date information available.
For those who have been in the industry for an extended period, you will know that the security industry in ever changing, and you will need to ensure you are able to adapt to all situations that arise. The elevated risk profile faced by our premier corporate and private clients is complex and evolving. Whether our clients are corporate entities or private individuals this risk profile is impacted by multiple factors including political trends, global events, professional and business relationships, public personas, personal or family wealth, political or campaigning activities.
- The threats generated by our clients’ profiles are multifaceted and can include:
- Targeted criminal activity such as assault, theft, blackmail, and fraud
- Cyber-attacks and ransom attempts
- Political and campaigning activity led by radicalised groups.
- Media intrusion and reputational damage
- Protesters and fixated individuals
The effective mitigation and management of these threats requires the holistic approach from anyone providing their security, this is paramount in your development and our teaching.
- Level 2 Award for Close Protection Operatives in the Private Security Industry (Top Up)£495.00Level 2 Award for Close Protection Operatives in the Private Security Industry. This course is aimed at current close protection officers who would like to renew their licence, it is a mandatory requirement by the SIA. The course is 3-days long, primarily focusing on physical intervention, with a 1 day first aid. The first aid course will need to be completed if you do not have at least 12 months left on your first aid certificate. The objective of this course is
- Level 3 Close Protection Combined Course£495.00Level 3 Award for Close Protection Operatives in the Private Security Industry, including Hostile environment training course and Level 3 Emergency care for first responders. This course can be split up into should you wish, please email email@example.com for further details. This course is aimed at individuals who want to complete a course which will increase their skill set and elevate them above their peers. To attend the full course, you must be aged 21 or above. The course will
- Level 3 Award for Close Protection Operatives in the Private Security Industry£495.00This course is aimed at individuals who want to complete a course which will increase their skill set and elevate them above their peers. To attend the full course, you must be aged 21 or above. The course will cover all aspects of the close protection role, all our instructors are current and still conducting tasks worldwide. This ensures that the syllabus you receive we is current and up to date. To attend the Level 3 Close Protection course, you must
- Level 3 Award for Emergency care for first responder course£495.00The Level 3 Emergency care for first responder course will cover and inform you of all the requirements you may need in a medical emergency. This course will be aimed at close protection operatives but may also be useful for event security staff, first responders and anyone in a public facing role.
- Hostile environment training course£495.00Hostile environment training course is aimed at close protection officers who have completed their Level 3 close protection course. This course will be conducted by instructors who are current and have vast knowledge within the industry. This ensuring the highest level of teaching and giving you the wealth of their experience. The course will be broken down into the following main stages: Weapon handling Operational tactics Vehicle operations Personal equipment Rules on use of force Battlefield awareness Range drills Casualty evacuations
To register an interest